Wesley's first tooth has appeared. It has just broken the surface and its so cute! I have to admit it does pull my heart strings a little bit. He's so big. I can't believe he's 7 months old already. With school starting I fear that time will be a warp speed. Before ya know it they'll be graduating from high school. I do so love their growing though. Wesley is so smiley and funny. He does make all sorts of sounds that I have finally figured out are just talking. I've been thinking that he'll make these noises because he's mad or something but its just the way he talks. He's wearing his first fitted diaper in the picture. I am having so much fun learning how to sew. Diapers are so easy, you don't hardly need a pattern and they are very forgiving. It is a receptacle for waste so I'm not stressing too much if I don't do a good job. I am getting more efficient at it too. If my sewing machine would make zigzag stitches we 'd really be in business. My dilema is taking it in to be repaired, what if I don't have it for a whole day?? I don't know if I could make it :)
I'm getting excited about school. I have some apprehension about trying to juggle such a wild schedule. Dave and I are going to try a dry run today. Hopefully, it won't go to bad. I have dinner mostly prepared in fridge and the kitchen is mostly clean. I'm trying to get some things more organized this week too so that the house will be a little easier to maintain. So, that's the plan. We aren't doing much this weekend but working on the house. The hall bathroom is still a shambles but the pieces are coming together. Dave and I have been trying not to stress too much because we want to make sure we do this project right and completely. We have so many unfinished things in the house. The plan is to get this project done so that we can move on to the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment