

I have recently aquired the most amazing wonderful recipe for cinnamon rolls on the planet. They are rich, sinful and generally not recommended for everyday eating, however they are officially in my recipe book of necessities. I mixed up the dough last night and rolled them out. I put one pan in the freezer and one in the refridgerator to rise overnight. This morning I pulled them out and let them get to room temperature, put them in a warm oven while it was preheating. So all told it took less than an hour. The kids really liked them. We have a lot left over and I'm thinking I might package some up and take them to the neighbors.
Wesley came in and said take a picture of me. I said lets take a picture together. So here is my lovely face with my even lovelier little 2 year old.
1 comment:
Mmmmm... those cinnamon rolls look so yummy! You and Wesley are so cute. He really looks like a Kirk in that picture.
Post a Comment