
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. The kids are adorable. We wander the neighborhood and everyone is so friendly and nice and we have great weather. Every year it gets better as the kids get older. Jared, of course, is Harry Potter. Ayla is a fairy. Wesley is a puppy dog. They are so cute.

This is our droopy dog. I let him put his own nose on. He thought that the marker was really cool. He was sooooo funny. He thought that trick or treating was the coolest thing ever. He would go up to the door and say, "I want some more" or "I want a lot" Then he said to me "Mommy, I said Thank you sir." I had to walk to each door with him to help hiim practice the art of mannerful trick or treating. By the end of hte evening he wasn't being as greedy but people were trying to dump off the rest of their candy and would let him stick his hand in anyway. So much for my teaching moment.

This is Abby at the beginning of the evening.

This is her at the end. And everyone else. We were all tuckered out!
No comments:
Post a Comment