Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!


Egg hunts are just so fun! Especially on a cool sunny day with your two best friends (who are also your sisters), and their kids and chocolate. Its so cool that we have kids that are all the same ages. These three were like peas in a pod. We let the little ones go first before we turned the big kids loose.

Is this the cutest face you've ever seen????

I'm so grateful that my daughter is so close to my sister's daughter. It makes for so much fun. The girls all got along well even though Juli's daughter is older than our girls. I thought they played great and had a good time.

Hunting for eggs is such an exciting activity. There are brightly colored things with treats inside. Who wouldn't enjoy that? But I also thought it was cool that the significance of them was explained to the kids. We talked about new life and spring and how everything emerges from the dead of winter. We talked about what we are grateful for this time of year. I am definitly grateful for all the birds that are singing and the green that is emerging. It really renews the spirit after the darkness of winter.

Where's all my eggs?

1 comment:

The Gallands said...

I LOVe the C picture! They are so cute. We LOVED spending time with you guys. I couldn't have asked for me (except maybe a little more time)