I don't know why I picked this picture. It has nothing to do with what I'm going to write in this post. It was taken at a Roman city called Bullregia, an amazingly well preserved city whose houses are predominantly underground. I had to tie my hat to my head Little House style cause it was windy.So, I don't know where to start to talk about my trip. Every day was so incredibly full, so overstimulating that I'm still processing it. I'm so so grateful that I went, so grateful to have had so much help and support to experience something so new and exciting. On the whole, the experience was positive. I'm still reeling a bit from it all. I missed my family, my heart was so strained feeling separated from the people I love. However, I have found myself longing to return to the experience, to the people and the hotel and the sounds and smells and food. Perhaps, this is the way with all transitions but for now I'm still trying to sort it out. For the blog, I will try to go day by day and explain what I did, where I went and the people I met.
1 comment:
I love you so very much. Need a sisters weekend just so I can drink all of you experience in. But....dude- you look like Mom!de
Post a Comment