We spent a lovely few days in Oklahoma with our dear friends. The weather was comfortable and delightful.
Our hike was eventful. We saw a spider full of eggs, Abby got attacked by thorns and the kids climbed the rocks.
Stine has been a constant friend and support. She is a sensitive and quiet person who offers a great deal of wisdom and spiritual love in my life. I was most excited to spend the evening with her talking and working a puzzle together. The screened in porch was cool and peaceful. That alone was worth the drive.
Of course the kids wanted to be in the lake. However, it was pretty icy. They ran in and ran out. So, mud was the next choice. We spent four hours playing and laying in the sun. Long enough to get dirty and a little pink. We've made great memories with the Poyners and hope to for many years to come.
2 comments:
Your kids in the mud. That's hardly news.
Looks like fun- and can I tell you how much I love Abby and her constant love for the velvet dress?
Post a Comment