Saturday, June 04, 2005

Fun Party

Dave and I went out to a fun surprise birthday party for a friend tonight. It was fun to get out and play games. We missed the surprise though.

Wesley rolled from one end of my bedroom to the other today. I was sitting at my desk trying to research my topic for a paper and he started at one end of the room and then I heard him giggling. He was on the other side of the bed so proud of himself. He had discovered some electrical cords so I moved him and he was really mad. It was so cute.

Earlier today I was playing dress up with Ayla. She was getting things out of her basket and putting them on me. I had a purple bat mask on, a hot pink feather boa, a pink wrist cuff, and yellow butterfly wings. I was quite the super hero. Well, Wesley was fussing a little and I thought he might want a snack and got up to put him in the high chair. As I went to put him in the seat I noticed a man on my front porch about to knock and laughing quite hard. He was measuring my house for a fiber optic installation and wanted to give me his card. Needless to say, it was an interesting afternoon.

No comments: