Sunday, April 08, 2007

I also have other great skills.




Not only am I capable of producing absolutely gorgeous children (ok so I'm biased but come on, aren't they adorable), I also have acquired some other great skills. One of which is bow making. About three years ago, I learned the art of making hair bows. I made a few and then didn't mess with it being the totally not girly mom that I am. Then yesterday as I was out shopping at the very last minute I found this great dress for Ayla that I knew was perfect, perfect price, size and color. However, I'm also in a very frugal phase of my life and was horrified to discover that any bow that I would really like to go with the dress was going to be as much money as the dress or more. So, I determined to come home and make my own. The finished product (made from supplies I had in my garage) came out so well that I have to admit I have suffered quite a bit from pride. Also, Ayla's basket turned out the best but I didn't get a good picture of it. It was arranged so nicely and prettily. Dave took care of the boys baskets (need I say more?).

No comments: