Monday, May 28, 2007

Ayla and her maternal instinct

Ayla is loving to be the little mommy. She gets things for Abby, is very interested in her well being and wants to hold her and kiss her. Ayla is so grown up to me. I hope that we can strengthen our relationship as she gets older. I love her imagination, her intellect and her sweetness. She is a very calm person (for the most part) and has a kind disposition. I really enjoy her company, when she is willing to share it. She spends a lot of time alone and I wonder if she will live a lot of her life in her own imaginary world. She is a bit reclusive and has a talent for creating whole scenes in her bedroom, of which we are not allowed to participate. This weekend she has spent a lot of time with Wesley. They have played so well together and had such a good time.

No comments: