Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Not baby time yet

Well, its not Friday but I wanted to post again anyway. I've been feeling so anxious today about getting things done. It really hit me this morning that I'm having another baby in like less than 48 hours! This hasn't been on the foreground of my mind this whole time. My body sure feels it but I'm not really invested in her yet. It is hard to imagine what she will look like and put my emotions on a person I haven't met yet. The people already here are taking up enough of that space. I'm really excited about her coming so I can hold her and smell her and know that she's real. She's not really like football player in my belly. She's very gentle and soft when she moves and I've spent a lot of time worrying about her. I'll wonder if she's ok and if she's still in t here and then she'll tear me up for an afternoon and then get quiet again. Now I think she's pretty crowded. I can feel her squirm but not the big movements like before. I just want it to be Friday!!

No comments: