
Last night I had a breakthrough! I realized this four kids things isn't going to be quite as hard as I thought. I have older kids. They are good helpers. I will make them do work. Ha Ha! So, Dave headed out to a meeting and left me alone with all four of them. I put Abby into the hands of her older brother and sister and put Wesley to bed. They did a fantastic job. I was so impressed. They burped her, they knew when she needed to take a break from the bottle and generally were so cute and responsible. I love it. I think to some extent I have just started asking more from them and they are responding because its obvious I can't do it. This has been a great blessing. At the end of my pregnancy, I was starting a lot of whining. I can't do it all. Boo hoo. Now I realize I was getting up and doing it even though I was so tired. Now the kids are helping with the kitchen, picking up their things and being so kind to their younger sibs. I am so proud of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment