
We all participated in making sugar cookies in the Easy Bake Oven. It was so much fun! Ayla was so cute telling everyone what their jobs were. She really likes being in charge and leading the pack. Jared submitted because he wanted to roll the little balls to make the cookies. We will be making more Easy Bake Oven dishes to cook our insides with weird Gamma rays. For some reason, I have this strange fear that the products put out by this particular line are along the same toxicity levels as twinkies and microwaves.

Wesley, in the baby pool at the Havens neighborhood. He loves to swim but he is fearful and will not venture into the water very far. We went to their house for a 4th of July barbque. It was great. The kids played all afternoon, first at the pool and then at the house. Mark made some awesome chicken and then we just sort of layed around for about an hour with our belts loosened. We don't get to have easy going days with friends like that often enough.

Ayla is loving swimming too. She is getting more proficient in the water and is willing now to let me try to help her lay on her back. When I can get in with them we try to work on technique now that I'm not trying to keep them from drowning. Our summer is going along well. I am starting an online class tomorrow so it'll be a nice break in my gas bill. I'm hard at work getting things ready for our school. I'm researching every day things I need to know and just today I've decided to RELAX! Cover the basics and just enjoy them. We are going to get a membership at the museum and the zoo this week too which will be great. I am excited to have a place to go, whenever we need to get out and not be in nature. Nature is high on the priority list. Tomorrow we will be picnicing at a place at the TWU campus called Little Chapel in the Woods. Its not exactly all nature but it will help me gauge an extended outing with four kiddos. I think I might drive them by UNT too since we'll be there so they can see where I go to school. This is all pertinently dependant on if I can rouse myself and excercise at a decent hour. This has been a challenge, so Plan B is go to the pool. We are keeping the neighbor kids a few days a week also so I've devised a plan for us to get out the days they are here. Wed is free movie day and Thurs is park and library day. It works out great!
1 comment:
Mimi-
I love all the posts! I agree with you on the easy bake oven, it probably should be on the EPA for a carcinogen. You just never know? Love the bow, and cheerleading outfit on Ayla. She is too cute. Abby, wow she is getting chubby. Soooo darling. As for Jared and Wesley they are going to have a blast keeping up with their cute sisters!
Love you guys see you soon!
Post a Comment