Monday, October 08, 2007

An Abby pic

This sweet girl is growing very fast. She is so bright and energetic. She likes to rub her feet together a lot. We have been doing pretty well since she has started sleeping for nearly 10 hours a night! She also rolled over (tummy to back) today. She is getting pretty good at going the other direction as well. There is this constant battle as a parent, to be excited for them to grow and bitter about their changes. I find myself wanting to capture each piece of her, but I also find I have to let them go as she changes. Ayla is growing up so much as well. School has been very good for her. I know I did the right thing by putting her back in. Its funny how the universe throws you the huge green light when you are doing something right but is so sublte about the stop signs. Anyway, I'm pretty happy these days for lack of time, energy and any sense of self. I feel like I'm holding up pretty well.

2 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Ah, she's so cute!

Ethan and Anna said...

I love Abby!!