
Last night at dinner Wesley had a pear on his plate. He dropped it. Then he said, "Dang It!" which was cute enough and then, "I've got to be kidding me!" He has been using all kinds of language this weekend that is cracking us up! He was so mature at church today, he was quiet, reverant and respectful. I had a wonderful Sunday enjoying the show of new skills and maturity. I'm sad that he's already three but soooooooo ready to leave two behind. Happy Birthday (a day early) to my sweetest little boy.
2 comments:
Can't beleive he's going to be 3 tomorrow! I miss him. Caroline does too- She was watching video of him on my phone over and over today!
that is too funny. Chris and I had a great laugh. He is getting so big. wish we could be there to celebrate, they grow so fast. Miss you guys and love you!
Post a Comment