Thursday, November 01, 2007

Late posting

I'm late posting in relation to the others in my family who have posted about my Grandma's passing. I've delayed posting, partly because I have been swamped with catch up stuff, house, school, life. And partly because I really wanted to do justice to my grandma and her life and my feelings about what has happened in our family. My cousin Ethan wrote a beautiful post about his visit with us and I'm grateful to have gotten to know him and Lindy better. I'm also really grateful for the wonderful example of my dad and his brother. They set the tone for the week and guided us all with their spiritual strength. I'm still trying to work out what I want to say about my grandma so in the mean time I will post our daily happenings for the last few weeks.

No comments: