
Last week we had sickness around the house. Edison (my new code name for J) and Georgia (new code name for A) (he he) came home from school with fevers. They laid around on the couch for two solid days watching movies and trying to drink the fluid I was pumping into them. This picture so made my heart warm. My kids are growing a special kind of bond that includes the lasting friendship that will bless their lives as they become adults. I hope that they will be able to appreciate each other.

Ramsey is looking a little under the weather. It sure didn't stop him from getting into trouble. He starts preschool tomorrow. Mom is pretty excited about having so time to clean house, study for exams and play with our sweet baby. However, I will miss him so much. We have a love hate relationship right now.

This little lady has been sick too. She has just slept and slept and slept and slept. I have felt so awful for her because there hasn't been much I can do. She just wants to sleep. Today finally she was playing and giggling and more alert. She also ate an almost back to normal amount of food today. I'm hoping to have my gentle baby back to herself tomorrow.
2 comments:
Love your pictures of your sickies (sometimes they are sweeter that way!) and especially love pregnant Mary Ayla riding the donkey! That's one you'll treasure forever. Hope you're doing well with holiday craziness. We're feeling spoiled because we never lost power or anything while the rest of the city is struggling.
sorry that they were all so sick, that is no fun when you have four sick kids. I cannot even imagine how that feels. I hope they all are better!!
Post a Comment