1) How old do you wish you were? I love the age I am, not so much the body that comes with it.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? I happened to be watching Good Morning America that day and nursing Ayla. I sat on my couch and watched the whole thing unfold. What I remember most is wanting to be near everyone I love.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I try to avoid vending machines (see number 1)
4) Do you consider yourself kind? I would say more often I am thoughtful. I'm not always outwardly kind to people, especially those I don't know but I try to be thoughtful.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I already have two, do I need any more?
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? I am currently enjoying my french class very much and hope to be fluent by then end. I would also like to learn Hebrew, Greek and maybe Portugese.
7) Do you know your neighbors? Yes. One of my neighbors is my dearest friend. We know everyone else pretty much. We live on a nice street.
8) What do you consider a vacation? Going to my best friend's house in NC is a vacation for me. There is no one to take care of and we talk for hours and hours. I did rather enjoy Mexico with my husband :) I would do that every year.
9) Do you follow your horoscope? I am a libra which is very fitting for me but I don't put much stock in the future predicting.
10) Would you move for the person you loved? Yes, I already have several times.
11) Are you touchy feely? Yes. Probably too much
12) Do you believe that opposites attract? I don't necessarily think opposites so much as balance. If you are too far into the extreme it is difficult to resolve issues.
13) Dream job? Professor of Literature of creavtive writing. I'm already living one of my dream jobs, MOM.
14) Favorite channel(s)? I'm a sucker for Law and Order marathons on TNT, which is why we haven't had cable in two years.
15) Favorite place to go on weekends? Home. I enjoy just hanging out at my own house.
16) Showers or Baths? Showers, my bathtub sucks.
17) Do you paint your nails? What nails?
18) Do you trust people easily? I believe that all people are good somewhere inside, however I have learned not to put to much faith in people I don't know well.
19) What are your phobias? I'm mostly afraid of losing my children. I don't know if that's a phobia. I do have a major fear of earthquakes.
20) Do you want kids? I'm very happy with the four I have.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?Yes I always have kept a journal but its difficult when you have a baby to have hands free to write.
22) Where would you rather be right now? I love the gym and could be there all the time. I also love school. I could sit at school for hours and read and learn.
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy? The Holy Ghost
24) Heavy or light sleeper? Compared to my husband I am a featherweight.
25) Are you paranoid? Generally no.
26) Are you impatient? I get impatient when my body is not write. I hate being sick, tired or otherwise uncomfortable in my skin.
27) Who can you relate to? School has made me infinitly more well rounded than I every thought I would be.
28) What's your main ring tone on your mobile?Stock tone
29) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? A hammock in the Caribean. Oh wait, that was me dreaming in my own bed.
30) What color shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing a Halloween shirt today that says "Witches Night Out".
31) Most recent movie you watched? Pete's Dragon
32) Name three things you have on you at all times? iPod, cell Phone and wallet
33) What color are your bed sheets? Mine are neutral but oh so luscious.
34) How much cash do you have on you right now? I think like $10
35) What is your favorite part of the chicken? Breasts without bones.
36) What's your favorite town/city? Ft Worth
37) I can't wait till: till I'm a successful author and I have tenure at a prestigous university
38) What did you have for dinner last night? B.L.T's and chips
39) How tall are you barefoot? 5’1½”
40) Do you own a gun? Dave always wanted one but settled for a beebee gun instead. I do like to go to the shooting range though.
2 comments:
Mimi-
Thanks for participating. I love reading what we have in common. I didn't know you were shorter the me?
Earthquakes?!?!?!?! Have you ever even visited California?
Post a Comment