
Alberstons graciously bought my granola bars and instant oatmeal for the week. Wahoo! In the flyer this week there was a store coupon for $3 off qualifying Quaker products. The items were on sale for 5/$8 then after the coupon they were a dollar each. So for the instant oatmeal it went like this: sale price 5/$8-$3 coupon-5/$1 coupons for each box bringing the total to $0. Then on a second transaction (I got another store coupon from my neighbor) went like this: sale price 5/$8-$3 store coupon-$1 off two granola bars (I had two of those coupons) for a grand total of, yep, $3. I love it. We love these granola bars. They are a great low calorie snack that satisfies a sweet craving. The instant hot cereal has less sugar than the other type and is made with a couple of different grains. My goal this week has been to purchase some healthier items at a fraction of the cost. This trip definitly fit into my budget.
No comments:
Post a Comment