Sunday, March 02, 2008

It's not your mama's food storage

I decided that I wanted to start a new blog to showcase my stockpiling efforts, frugality and other assorted provident living thingys. I felt like I needed a separate space to make that happen, so I started It's Not Your Mama's Food Storage. It's still under construction but if you want to see my savings deals, articles on preparedness, and other food storage and emergency stuff head on over. I'm going to be keeping this blog more journal like and family oriented.

3 comments:

Jenn Kirk said...

Very cool! I can't wait to hear your tips for food storage. Ours is pretty non-existent. But that's okay--Ryan has pointed out that if there is ever a shortage, all we need are guns to acquire our sustenance.

Mandi said...

When I get into my home I am going to need all your advice and help with the food storage thing. Chris and I did however buy 2 water storage barrells for 20 bucks! At least we will have water. I love the new blog, great idea.!

The Gallands said...

I love it! However....I need a picture of snow PLEASE!!!!