I don't know if I have the words to express what I feel. After ten years of marriage I can honestly say I'm more in love than I ever thought I would be. My life is more abundant, my spirit more at peace and my home more in harmony than I ever believed it could be. This is all possible because I do not walk alone. I do not sleep alone. I do not live alone. I have a companion that loves me in spite of the things he does not understand about me, forgives me the things I do wrong and works at enjoying our family each day. As we celebrated our tenth anniversary this weekend I have realized that there is no other place I would rather be, no other man I would ever want to come home to. This is an immense blessing that I definitly do not deserve but will cherish always.Sunday, March 02, 2008
This is how I'm so blessed
I don't know if I have the words to express what I feel. After ten years of marriage I can honestly say I'm more in love than I ever thought I would be. My life is more abundant, my spirit more at peace and my home more in harmony than I ever believed it could be. This is all possible because I do not walk alone. I do not sleep alone. I do not live alone. I have a companion that loves me in spite of the things he does not understand about me, forgives me the things I do wrong and works at enjoying our family each day. As we celebrated our tenth anniversary this weekend I have realized that there is no other place I would rather be, no other man I would ever want to come home to. This is an immense blessing that I definitly do not deserve but will cherish always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on ten years!
You guys are awesome! 10 years...man you're old!! I love you!!
Happy 10 years! It is great for Chris and I who are still just starting out to have such great examples to look too. We love you!
Post a Comment