So, I know you are probably fed up with the wonderful husband posts but I can't help it. He really is wonderful! I mean look at this list of things he has done for me the last few days:
Did bedtime by himself last night so I could go out alone (this was spur of the moment, I said I was leaving, no choice) with a good attitude
Stayed up for me and told me that he supported me in my educational goals (despite the suckage it can be for him and the kids)
Called me three times today and reiterated that he loves me, is grateful for me and that I'm hot
Did not make fun of me at the gym when I totally wimped out (hard day and late night)
Grilled pork chops when we got home while I veged out on the couch with a very tired baby
Cleaned up the entire kitchen, scrubbing dishes, the works
Moved the laundry
Said a great prayer at family prayer
Forgave me for being a wishy washy, clutzy, forgettful, over stressed not very good wife lately
And of course being totally and completely adorable.
If you aren't interested in my great guy skip this one. I just want to record the amazing things he does just f0r me so I'm reminded when I get forgetful (see the next to last line of the list).
1 comment:
You really do have a great husband!
Post a Comment