I got tagged! Yeah! I don't think I've ever been tagged before. I mean, really cool, right. Its like a really cool awesome thing. I'm so excited. I have so much to say about my summer goals. I could go on and on about them. I have such amazing things in mind for my kids and my personal enrichment and the service I want to do and the garden and the books (don't even get me started on the books) and the traveling to see family and the many beach and lake spots that we haven't been to yet. There might be too many to list. Like going to the temple every month and doing family history and writing letters, oh oh and scrapbooking, gotta catch up there, and craft projects, birdhouses and the like, and writing witty essays and beginning my book which is barely outlined and maybe some fantasy short stories and organizing the garage, making soap, increasing food storage, working part time for some extra money at a newspaper to get some experience, taking all of my kids on special dates, playing games with them, finishing summer reading club and reading olympics, attending free summer concerts at the library, cub scouts, lose 40 lbs, eat really well, rearrange my kitchen so we can eat better and be more organized........
Oh yeah. Four kids, nine semester hours. My goal for the summer:
SURVIVE!
Tag: Erin, Sharee, Jen and Carrie....shame me with your amazing and wonderful plans for the summer
2 comments:
do i detect a note of sarcasm mimi :-)?!
Oh my, I was just about to have a hernia reading all the things you were going to get accomplished this summer and I am lucky if I get the laundry and ironing done in a single day... haha! You are superwoman, but I mean, come on - some things are impossible!
Post a Comment