We had such a nice 4th of July (Thanks Sis!!) My parents had Jared and Ayla at their house (in a month or so I will try to make a post, if you really want to see you must go to www.kirkset.blogspot.com) and the littles and Dave and I were at Erin's. It was very relaxing and fun. Erin ran her first 5K and neatly whooped my loser butt who was home on the couch. She did awesome and is an inspiration. I'm so proud of you! So, all in all, aside from potty issues on the way home we had a very nice weekend.
So, I log on to my internet class this morning (I started a new 5 week summer session today) and it says "you need to make sure you have at least 27 hours a week to devote to this class" Excuse me? Did you say 27 HOURS? Did I mention I am also taking French which happens to be 10 hours of in class time a week, plus homework? I know you all will miss me while I'm gone (to full time summer hell) and that you will, of course, pray for me because sheesh! I just got myself two full time jobs. Oh yeah, and I'm still the mother. Seriously, pray for me! (or volunteer to bring me dinner, watch my kids, move my laundry etc etc, I promise I will accept.)
6 comments:
Mimi, all I can say is WOW - I just can't fathom how you do it all. In spirit I am moving your laundry along for you...
Mim-
I am back. It has been a while since I caught up with you. Wow, I cannot believe how much school you are going to have. Chris took off this summer because it is so hard to work and do school. Goodness. You will do it and well, I know. Glad you had a great 4th.
Love,
Mandi
WOW, I can hardly stay of top of school and work, and I don't even have any kids! You are one talented woman. Thank goodness for holidays like the 4th to relax and veg; a break from everything else!
I'm sorry we didn't get to see you on our way out to Flordia. For our return we plan on staying on the 10 and driving through Houston. If for some reason that changes, I will definatly let you know. It'd be great to see yall!!
We loved you guys being here! So much fun-
You'll be fine this summer- you are supper school Mom. I know you can do it.
We always have you in our prayers.
Thank you for you! And for your hero husband to be able to support your growing. Some day you will really fly with the wings he has helped you build.
I add my testimony, ditto with caps and !!!. (wink)
Love
mom
Post a Comment