I love Halloween. The evenings are cool (hopefully). People are out and about talking and neighboring. I really enjoyed seeing all of the cuties dressed up too. We walked up to the trunk or treat with our next door neighbors. We had so much fun getting to know them better. They are new to our block and we just love them to pieces.
Abby isn't feeling well. I think we have more ear infections. That poor girl has been sick her whole life. So she wasn't super happy about dressing up. Then the fact that her costume was a fat zebra just added insult to injury. Once in the stroller she cheered up and even got out a few times to trunk or treat. After that we came home and mom put her to bed and sat outside with our neighbor, Callie. While her husband and mine took the big kids out around the neighborhood. A very successful evening, that we wound up by eating some treats and watching episodes of The Musters. The kids loved it. Thank goodness its only once a year because we were sure wiped on Saturday.
3 comments:
Fun! Looks like you guys even got out while there was still light. Long winter days are almost here.
It looks like a good group of halloweener's. I'm sure you guys had fun. We enjoy walking the neighborhood and seeing the cool costumes and see the neighbors out.
Looks like so much fun! That is one cute fat zebra!
Post a Comment