LOL.It is so impossible to pull it together for Sunday mornings. Somehow, we manage, but the place always looks like a tornado whipped through it.I don't know how you do it with four kids!
You are looking rather awesome I must say!!!But by far Abby is the best dressed. Especially considering that she can't dress herself. Someone else had to come up with that lovely matching outfit.
ahhh, I'll really miss seeing the "misfits" on Sunday! :(
I like the deranged lumberjack, holairious!
This is awesome! What a beautiful diverse family!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL.
It is so impossible to pull it together for Sunday mornings. Somehow, we manage, but the place always looks like a tornado whipped through it.
I don't know how you do it with four kids!
You are looking rather awesome I must say!!!
But by far Abby is the best dressed. Especially considering that she can't dress herself. Someone else had to come up with that lovely matching outfit.
ahhh, I'll really miss seeing the "misfits" on Sunday! :(
I like the deranged lumberjack, holairious!
This is awesome! What a beautiful diverse family!
Post a Comment