


The fire of course was a huge draw. The kids are fascinated by watching fire. Frankly, I am too. I love the smell of a good campfire in the cool night air. Smores are the main desire for the children and I found my kiddos eating marshmellows at about 7 am when Dave and I crawled out of our tent. We thought Jared and Ayla were still asleep in their tent but they were out sweet talking Jeff for marshmellows. It really wasn't cold enough for a fire but we had to have one. We had a great breakfast thanks to our resident chef (thanks again Jeff). Then I really wanted to do some kind of hike. There was a concrete path around the camp ground so we went out for a walk. Jared had a water gun and turned around and said "If any animals come near...." He looked quite fierce.
No comments:
Post a Comment