Sunday, March 09, 2008

Don't worry, I'm a professional.






So, tonight during our dessert, it came up that Ayla could raise only one eyebrow at a time. She looked at me with a completely straight face and said "Mom, I'm a professional at eyebrow raising." Due to my incessant laughter resulting from this we all tried it. Indeed, Ayla is the professional in our family.












5 comments:

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Wipe that boys nose already! You are all adorable - no bias here at all.
I can't raise one eyebrow, either. Never knew that actually.
love mom

Jay and Lindy said...

haha what a fun night at dinner!

The Gallands said...

My favorite thing is thinking of everyone reading your post trying to raise one eyebrow- self included!

jenhatch said...

YEAH! I'm glad you found me too! I had no idea you had a blog either! Very cool... now, you can just VT me this way! ;)

Stine said...

I can't even wink... let alone control separate eyebrows. Glad Ayla can do it so well... we need experts in every field!