I know its a week early to blog about my awesome husband but I just had to. Last night while we were out on our date, I started to get really sick. Don't know what happened, high fever, chills, aches, yuck. So, this morning, Dave just took over. I slept ALL day. I couldn't hardly get up to go potty. Dave handled everything. He made everyone food, he played games with them and he cleaned up the baby after she got into a toilet (that hadn't been flushed, thank you Jared). He has been so great all day and I wanted to make sure I told the whole internet (all 5 of you readers out there) that I married an incredible man.
3 comments:
That is amazing... I'm sure there are more than 5 of us readers... I hope you feel better soon. :)
And on that note...
Could I get his cookie recipe for the oreo type looking cookies I saw in several primary children's hands this sunday?
As one child walked past I wanted to say, "Can I have a bite?" And I knew it had to be the work of Bro. Rowntree!!!
You've got a keeper!
So sorry to hear you've been sick. YUCK! Glad to hear Daddy picked up some slack so you could get some much needed rest. Get better!
Post a Comment