We began our New Year with an adventure. We headed to Dallas New Year's Day to watch the parade. It was so much fun!
The weather was beautiful. We had a great spot to watch and the kids were well behaved. Everyone had a wonderful time. Every time a band would start playing Abby would start dancing. Jared, Ayla and Wesley were pretty enamored with the horse poop. Why oh why can't we do anything without poop?
I don't really have any resolutions for this year. I'm not much for them. One thing I know I am definitely resolved to do is to never drink Magnesium Sulfate again. If you don't know what it is be grateful, if you want to know try it, just don't leave your bathroom for the next four days. I have some dreams for this year though. Ideas that I want to surround my days and fill them with intention. We have some big events that will happen this year:
- I will recieve my bachelor's degree in May. If I don't totally screw it up, I will graduate Magna Cum Laude.
- Ayla will be baptized in June.
- I will be off of school for the first summer in three years.
- I will not have a baby. But my sister will, and my sister in law.
- Jared will go to the fourth grade, his last year in elementary school.
Bonne Année!
10 comments:
Congratulations! You deserve it! you are so very talented! and i'm not just saying that. I'm sure you will have a year filled with wonderful events and wonderful times. All my love!
Those pictures are great! They look like some that should go in frames when you buy them 8]
I love the pictures and I love, love, love you! You inspire me everyday- Your intention is fantastic! I want to come along for the journey.
Mimi, I am in line for your first book! (Love the pictures!)
wow! what a big year for ya'll! I can't wait to hear all about the big events!!
I'm really proud of you. I know how hard this semester was. And yet you continue to be a mom to four sweet children in the middle of all that. You're pretty amazing. Love, Dad
I cant belive your going to be done!!! i am very proud of you and also jealous. i too think that this year will bring great things. i am full of hope not dispare as usual :)!!!! love you
We're proud of you too! You're amazing. I wish we could talk more. Life just always seems so busy... love you guys so much.
-Chris
So fun!
HEY did you know i'm blogging?! i love you mimi
Post a Comment