Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What happened to the summer?






I thought I would have had more to write about here in the last three months but I've been too busy living to be writing. I feel that summer has been mostly successful for the things I wanted to do. The number one item being to have fun with my family. I accomplished other things like attending a writing conference on scholarship, building my marriage, and attending the temple. I can't believe I'm out of time though and I've spent the morning sort of dazed and confused. I don't know what we should be doing first.
Here are some of the highlights. This is going to be a long string of pics so move on if you aren't interested.

1. Rachel's amazing wedding: I had so much joy spending the week with my family. We went to the beach, we shared stories and experiences and most importantly we spent the morning in the temple watching Rachel be sealed to her soulmate. So happy David has joined our family.

2. Dave and I spent July 4th together (sans kiddos) getting to know each other again after the long year of absence. Thanks Mom and Karin.

3. July was spent at the pool.

4. Our big trip in August was to Oklahoma to bask in Poyner awesomeness. I sure love those guys.

So that's my story and I'm sorry if I left anything out, anyone important and hopefully grad school won't suck out all blogging affection.

4 comments:

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Great photos. Life moves on. You'll be wonderful at school. You have all the right priorities.

The Gallands said...

I love the picture of Wesley and the family photo with Mom and Dad...think I need that one for a frame (except where is that Abby's face?)

Love ya! Thanks for posting

Jay and Lindy said...

Nice to have you back and blogging. I've missed it!

Jessi said...

Its nice to finally get an update on you 8] I love you. That picture of Wesley is beautiful. I wish I had his skin.