Friday, September 04, 2009

10 Reasons I May Have Lost My Mind

10. Summer was harder because it was easier.

9. I'm excited to be challenged and overwhelmed

8. I'm grateful I get to suffer.

7. Wrestling with knowledge is like lifting a car over your head. Its possible but it might kill you all the same.

6. Everyday I have added more to my calendar. Most recently teaching English at a local center one day a week.

5. I took over an organization that had no leadership, credibility or order and I'm trying to resurrect it.

4. I laugh in the face of danger. AH hahaha!

3. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I don't see my husband for more than five minutes a day.

2. My car may not survive the brutality of my communte this year.

The number one reason I may have lost my mind is that I'm completely at peace about all of these things. Philipians 4:13....Hello. I can do ALL things through the Savior. I feel so uplifted and so magnified beyond my abilities. I'm afraid of failure but don't feel really worried about that. How can I fail with the Lord on my side?

2 comments:

kirsten said...

we need people like you to move the earth along. people like me are simply here to notice that people like you are moving the earth along and appreciate it, so , thanks! :-)

The Gallands said...

I love you my fearless warrior sister!